You can help us gather the resources to mount this crucial constitutional case: Click here to donate.
Volunteers will be needed to help with media work and building public momentum for the case, as well as general organizational support. Contact us. Volunteers need not be in the state of NY. Whether you have a few hours to give or can volunteer on an ongoing basis, we can use your help with educating the community, media work, fund-raising, bringing more volunteers on board, and other crucial projects.
Help build momentum!
- Ask the organizations where you’re a member to educate their membership about the dangers of ERMA and concealed vote counting.
- Talk with your colleagues, neighbors, relatives and friends.
- Sign Up for email updates about our work and the upcoming lawsuit. Enter your email address here.
- Join Us On Facebook: Join the Election Transparency Coalition group (member link). When we post to your wall, click “share” to make our message visible to your Facebook friends.
- Twitter about #NYlevers. Follow us on Twitter @StopEvoting.